- Kolos 2023 reportOn the days of October 26th to October 28th, 2023, the Vihorlat Observatory in Humenné organized a traditional conference called “Kolos.” The co-organizers were the Slovak Astronomical Society, the Slovak Union of Astronomers, the Faculty of Science of the Pavol Jozef Šafárik University in Košice, and the Slovak Central Observatory. It took place as part … Continue reading Kolos 2023 report
- Kolos 2023 announcementThe first announcement of the this year edition of the conference was launched. The registration is closed now. We are still waiting for the abstracts from active participants. The program of the conference will appear soon.
- Conference ProceedingsThe talks and posters presented at the conference can be published in the Open European Journal on Variable Stars. If you wish to do it, please follow the guidelines and use the templates available at https://oejv.physics.muni.cz/templates/. Submit your work as an attachment of an e-mail message to var (at) kozmos.sk no later than January 15, … Continue reading Conference Proceedings
- Presentations publishedYou can download presentations of almost all speakers. The links are in program of the conference. Also the gallery of photos from the conference was added to this webpage – gallery
- Kolos 2022 – successful restartSuccessful restart after 2020 without conference and 2021 in online form. This was the final word of interim Vihorlat Observatory director Peter Mikloš. The next conference in middle Europe is the 54th meeting of Variable Star Research.